Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
SAJO_1338106
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
While debugging my program, I found that the pointers gets lost and could not trace the current statement when halted. Disassembly opens and points to... Show More
RoCh_4648316
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I am using PSoC3 to design my project, and use the USBFS module to communicate with PC via HID.I have designed the HID descriptor in my project,... Show More
JiHu_4622996
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, my miniprog3 connects to CYkit 035 board with 5 pin SWD, normal. USB connect to CYkit050 board, download hex file, normal. Can monitor Power via p... Show More
KeLa_4479261
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings to All:I am trying to reduce the ppm number on the 5LP.  I have enabled the USB tab in the clock settings and have got a clock running at 12... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,We use the UART component of PSoC5LP.The UART component has "UARTRX-On Byte Received" enabled.Interrupt is generated by receiving byte data,The fol... Show More
atsa_1099941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Use Bootlotable, Booltloader.The contents written to the EEPROM will be lost.How do I rewrite only the flash without changing the contents of the EEPR... Show More
RiTh_4546911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to put 16bits output from the filter to the UART but keep getting corrupted results.CY_ISR(filterVDAC){     char transmission[16];     uin... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,We are using DMA componet of PSoC5LP.The DMA settings used are as follows:(a) Data transfer is individually requested using the drq terminal. (Sett... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a PsoC 5LP (CY8C58LP-LP035) application that infrequently uses a USB connection to a PC.  Most of the time the system runs disconnected from US... Show More
RoAl_1309171
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm able to use a Timer to capture changes from a single pin. But what if I wanted to capture changes from multiple pins, using a single timer? Is ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.