Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Recent discussions

Sort by:
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I want to use the LSB of the datapath value after ALU has finished as input for the next datapath instruction. So I connected the routed shift o... Show More
icyoc_1313231
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
det(output)はclockのrising エッジでリセットされる仕様ですが、d(input)のエッヂとclockのrisingタイミングが同じ、あるいは非常に近いタイミングの場合、det信号は出力されますか?必ずd(input)のエッヂを検出してdet(output)を出力する方法を教えて下... Show More
Pauven
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have successfully created a joystick button HID device using a PSoC 1.  It actually emulates 2 joysticks for a total of 56 buttons, which I use to i... Show More
gogolgoggly
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, to get control over the amplitude of a clocksignal, RodolfoGL suggested a slim solution (https://community.infineon.com/t5/PSoC-5-3-1/control-ampltude-of-a-clock-signal/m-p/341627#M46852... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am trying to calibrate PSoC5 IDAC8 and going through Registes_TRM  documentation. Q1: What is the function of the PSoC5 IDAC8 trim registers,  F... Show More
gogolgoggly
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I like to control the amplitude of a clocksignal on a GPIO. I tried that with this layout: The mux is in switch-mode. Show More
zaciitm
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
There was an error running port acquire: Can not acquire SWD device! My board was working. After configuring in a  new PC the mini programmer is not d... Show More
EnPa_1371286
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Is the XRES output of MiniProg3 configured as push-pull or as open-drain?

Thank you in advance.

greg79
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The following MIDI project is a simpler version of the 'MIDI Piano' project. What I need at the moment is blinking an LED when the host sends any MIDI... Show More
Naz99
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello, I am using psoc 5lp cy8ckit-059 prototyping kit and I want to build a project that uses ADC delsig that can read the input and send it to uart.... Show More