Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
lma
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i am using a Kit-059 as an SPIM to write 256 bits to a cross-point switch that uses a serial data stream interface (data and clock). the cross-point s... Show More
shepdog87
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I am using an external microcontroller to write to the bootloader on a PSOC5LP via the i2c interface. I have successfully compiled the .c files... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Where are PCNs for parts that do not have their own webpage on Infineon.com? Is there an overall list of PCNs? I'm specifically looking for an officia... Show More
shepdog87
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, We are using a PSoC5LP and just implemented our bootloader. We are going to program the bootloadable application via the i2c bus from another m... Show More
lma
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
during build, I got the following in output tab HDL Generation...Synthesis...Tech Mapping...Error: mpr.M0022: "Net_232" is not a top level pin. Not ex... Show More
Hvdbrand
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are using PSoC Creator 4.4 and have automated our builds. In the PSoC Creator User guide,  I saw the option to generate project datasheets. Would i... Show More
b4balu
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been trying to write a program that involves Digital Write and USBUART. The program doesn't seem to work for some reason.  This is a sample cod... Show More
mmartinez001
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Device: CY8C5888LTI-LPO97 Simply trying to get print statement read out in putty. Device is connected to computer via USB connection.  Firmware has be... Show More
cart
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does Infineon support any implementations of Micro ROS on PSOC (4 or 5)?  If not has anyone tried this and had success? The officially supported hardw... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm trying to aggressively use a hibernate mode and a WDT is intended to pull the CPU out of hibernation. However, I need to preserve some data th... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.