Weekly Live PSoC Webinars!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All!

Cypress Applications Engineering team will host live, instructor-led, weekly webinars on different PSoC topics!  These webinars are free to all !

We will initially host them at 9:00am (Pacific Time) on Thursdays. We will add additional time slots to support different parts of the world.

All webinars will be hosted via WebEx.  You can access the webinar from this link.  In case anyone has problems with the link, they can always access the meeting by going to http://cypress.webex.com and entering meeting number 498 741 435.

Various topics such as PSoC3 & PSoC5 bootloader system, Low power modes, etc have been covered. There is plenty more to come!

Avail this excellent opportunity. Feel free to post any topic related to PSoC3 & PSoC5 which you think requires a webinar.

0 Likes
5 Replies
TeHe_281121
Level 3
Level 3

Sounds good!

Will past webinars be made available for on-demand viewing?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

We will make sure we have videos on the same topics.

Also - tomorrow's webinar is on Creating a Bootloader in PSoC.  It's at 9am PDT.  You can see the whole list of offered webinars at http://www1.cypress.com/?rID=51939

-Bobby

0 Likes
TeHe_281121
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for the link, that was useful.

0 Likes
TeHe_281121
Level 3
Level 3

I attended the last webinar, on the 7th July.

I was impressed by the clarity, of audio and video, in that you could clearly see what was happening on the presenter's screen.

The subject was "Creating a bootloader in PSoC 3", and I think it was presented quite well.

I have noticed however, that the webinars page www.cypress.com/ has not yet been updated for this week. I would think that if it were updated at least a week in advance, that there would be a better attendance, and therefore ROI.

Regards

0 Likes
TeHe_281121
Level 3
Level 3

Two more webinar links posted here: www.cypress.com/

0 Likes