There are plenty PSoc 5 LP expertise are there . I dont know why they are not helping me even with shared code by doing modifications.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
shuvra1
Level 5
Level 5
100 sign-ins 10 likes given 100 replies posted

There are plenty PSoc 5 LP expertise are there . I dont know why they are not helping me even with shared code by doing modifications.  

Willing to laid down to your foot. It's a humble request.

0 Likes
23 Replies
DennisS_46
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

Shuvra:
You have posted about 200 requests for help. It is unclear in which areas you have been successful.
The potentiostat is an analog problem, followed by an acquisition system, followed by a USB communications system. The original source is a complex project, asking for a complete debug is unreasonable.
One of the responders pointed out that to eat an elephant, you do it one bite at a time.
Make your requests more specific.
These are simple questions with yes/no or numerical answers:
What sensor (with part number) are you connecting to the potentiostat?
Does the analog part work? Do you get outputs from the sensor to feed to the ADC?
Does the ADC work? Can you feed the ADC output to a simple UART to verify that this portion is working?
Have you tried one of the Infineon code examples to test the USB communications?
Test each piece to verify functionality. Once all of these PIECES are proven to work, THEN put it all together.
---- Dennis Seguine, PSoC Applications Engineer

0 Likes

Please guide each step. And how to proceed with suitable tutorial link.

All code has been given directly

0 Likes

Continuing target program
The target program has stopped at: file: main.c line: 88 function: main address: 0x0000015A

0 Likes
shuvra1
Level 5
Level 5

I am using Cypress -059.

IMG_20220926_225439.jpg

0 Likes
DennisS_46
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

Shuvra:
You are asking professional engineers to do your job for you. Are you an engineer? If so which company do you work for? Are you a student? If so, where are you in your engineering education? What ability do you have to make measurements? What equipment do you have to test the project and system? Do you know how to debug circuits?
When you provide answers to these specific questions, we (other community members and myself) can better provide answers that fit the problem.
---- Dennis Seguine, PSoC Applications Engineer

0 Likes

I am a PhD student. I am very beginner in this field. No I don't know how to debug the circuit for cypress -059 prototyping kit.  I know PSoc creator little bit using that I build that code attached. & facing the problem. Actually the code has been done for development kit. According to author of that thesis it can be implemented in to prototyping kit also but unable to do that.  All code & top design .cysch file has been provided & USBFS communication using python script also provided. I am getting problem of executing just modify it error free & revert me back. Highly obliged. 

0 Likes

Hello shuvha1,

Do yourself (and us) a favor and take you time to read and understand the comments/notes/advice I and several other people give you for using forums like these in a correct way. Please. Forums can help you a lot when using them in the correct way, but if you dont use them in a correct way you might be banned from the forum or no-one will help you. Please be more polite / less rude. Please ?

Patrick

0 Likes

Then Please help it's almost 4 weeks since I am struggling with recreation. It's the easiest task for you people. It is clearly shown that it is the problem of USBFS which is lead to PSoC 5LP itself. 

shuvra1_0-1664358506282.png

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Avinash\OneDrive - hyderabad.bits-pilani.ac.in\Documents\PSoC Creator\Potentiostat_RevA8.cydsn\Python Scripts\Potentiostat_communication.py", line 80, in usb_read
usb_input = self.ep_in.read(size, timeout)
File "C:\Users\Avinash\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\usb\core.py", line 301, in read
return self.device.read(self.bEndpointAddress, size, self.interface, timeout)
File "C:\Users\Avinash\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\usb\core.py", line 656, in read
return fn(
File "C:\Users\Avinash\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\usb\backend\libusb0.py", line 481, in bulk_read
return self.__read(_lib.usb_bulk_read,
File "C:\Users\Avinash\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\usb\backend\libusb0.py", line 566, in __read
ret = int(_check(fn(
File "C:\Users\Avinash\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\usb\backend\libusb0.py", line 387, in _check
raise USBError(errmsg, ret)
usb.core.USBError: [Errno None] b'libusb0-dll:err [_usb_reap_async] timeout error\n'

0 Likes

Differentiate between two data sheets & Identify the problem & revert me back

0 Likes
shuvra1
Level 5
Level 5

All in this.   I want to transfer this technology to cypress -059 prototyping kit

shuvra1_0-1664248859603.png

0 Likes
shuvra1
Level 5
Level 5

How to change these values?

0 Likes

shuvra1_0-1664260958971.png

Where to place this code?

shuvra1_1-1664261001329.png

0 Likes
shuvra1
Level 5
Level 5

The target program has stopped at: file :main.c line: 00 function : main address. Continouing target program.

Please debugg & solve the issue.

0 Likes
shuvra1
Level 5
Level 5

shuvra1_0-1664286915354.png

The target program has stopped at: file: main.c line: 88 function: main address: 0x0000015A
Continuing target program

0 Likes

shuvra1,

When you first program your code in debugging mode, normally the code is stopped at the first line of main().  You need to press the "Run" button.   Then if you don't have any breakpoints that get executed, you need to press the "Pause" button to see where the code is currently.

Len_CONSULTRON_0-1664287618228.png

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."
0 Likes
shuvra1
Level 5
Level 5

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26526217/why-cant-i-call-the-pyusb-function-dev-read-repeatedly-...

I am having the same kind of error .... Please let's resolve this......

0 Likes