The Psoc 5LP kit CY8CKIT-050 came with a simple demo installed. Where can I find this example?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Psoc 5LP kit CY8CKIT-050 came with a simple demo installed. Where can I find this example? It included a simple voltmeter reading the potmeter, and writing to the LCD

0 Likes
1 Solution
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Here is the program. Apply the wiper of the Pot  to P6 pin 5. I am running PSoC Creator  4.2 (4.2.0.641). I updated the files for you as they where designed for an earlier version of PSOC Creator.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Use the provided kit example for the SAR. When opening the project you will need to update the component files from the Project menu.

Bob

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Here is the program. Apply the wiper of the Pot  to P6 pin 5. I am running PSoC Creator  4.2 (4.2.0.641). I updated the files for you as they where designed for an earlier version of PSOC Creator.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! There are many other examples designed for an earlier version of PSOC Creator. Could you elaborate on what was done to update the files?

0 Likes

In Creator 4.2 choose Project -> Update components and follow the advices.

Additionally there is in the lower right hand area of the Creator window a yellow warning sign when there are components in your project that need an update.

Bob