Regarding PSoC5LP

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PrateekKumar
Level 2
Level 2
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

My major problem is I have input (of 7 Clock pulses) which needs to get through PSoC and correctly able to decode that 7 Clock Pulses and at the 7th rising edge of clock pulse it should let's say enable the counter (any simple counter)....could you help me with the design. Please send the cyprj file attached.

0 Likes
6 Replies
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Prateek Kumar,

Do you name all of your posts  "Regarding PSoC5LP"? Please have a courtesy for the forum members and make it up to the subject.

0 Likes

Sorry I wouldn't repeat this thing.

0 Likes
Aashita_R
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @PrateekKumar ,

Can you please elaborate your problem statement as it does not seem very clear from the thread description? If possible, can you share the project, on which you are working or you want your application to be implemented?

Once it is clear, we would be able to help you with appropriate project or our code example suited for your application, if available in a proper manner.

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes
PrateekKumar
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Aashita,

I have two PSoC devices through one of the PSoC I am sending 14 clock pulses and the other PSoC should receive the 7 clock pulse and activates a enable for the counter. This thing can only be implemented through I2C.

This is a simple project I have been trying to create.

0 Likes
PrateekKumar
Level 2
Level 2

Another small doubt how in PSoC I will write some data let's say (0x50) in the register address (0x04) and access what is written in that register address

0 Likes

Hello @PrateekKumar ,

"This thing can only be implemented through I2C" ->> It seems to create confusion for us. If possible, can you please share the block diagram explaining your application? 

Also, for your second query - can you let us know which protocol do you want to use for the data transfer?

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes