Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
I have two boards with a Cypress PSoC 5 CY8C5868AXI-LP032 and a RF Transceiver AUREL VF 2.4 HP/V (that mount on board a Cypress CYRF6936)
I'm developing my project with PSoC Creator 3.2, the project uses SPI protocol to communicate with the AUREL device, so I have a MASTER project that transmits continuously and a SLAVE project that receive the data.
I'm using a library (Radio.h and RadioSPI.h) , I had to modify this library for that model of Aurel. Now I can transmit and receive 1 byte very fast, and it works fine.
Now, I need to transmit and receive more than a byte, so I would to use the Burst Write Sequence and the Burst Read Sequence, I try to punctually respect all the datasheet rules and advices but everytime I use these Sequences I don't receive byte.
Has someone got some experience with this devices and uses a Burst Read or Write sequence? Has someone got some advices for me?
Thank you very much.

0 Likes
1 Reply
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
100 sign-ins 5 likes given 1000 replies posted

Keep in mind when you Tx with SPI it simultaneously is receiving, so to do the receive

you have consider what the Rx buffer contains. Here is a PSOC 4 example that can be

used in principle by PSOC 5LP -

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce95365-spi-transmit-and-receive-using-serial-com...

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes