Psocprogrammer Issue with CY8C24423A pdip package

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PranayU
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hello All,

We are using CY8C24423A controller PDIP package and trying to program hex file. I am not able to program it and getting error.

What is part should select for PDIP package, as I am not able to get exact part no  - CY8C24423A-24PXI in programming tool ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello @PranayU ,

From the screenshot you have provided, I can see that the device is correctly selected, protocol is ISSP which is also correct, voltage is 5V, also correct and connector is 5 pin, also correct.

Kindly try turning on Autodetection and see if that helps. Otherwise you may have to check cables, connections and do a swap test to see if device is faulty.

Best regards,

Sampath

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello @PranayU ,

From the screenshot you have provided, I can see that the device is correctly selected, protocol is ISSP which is also correct, voltage is 5V, also correct and connector is 5 pin, also correct.

Kindly try turning on Autodetection and see if that helps. Otherwise you may have to check cables, connections and do a swap test to see if device is faulty.

Best regards,

Sampath

0 Likes