Problem interfacing hc05 with PSOC realizing data from app (made from MIT app inventor).

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Ashish25
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

So, I have wrote this basic program for data to be seen in APP(MIT) using hc05 module. I cant find the problem can you help me with this.

scrolling graph in app's aia file.

p.s : AT address of the Bluetooth module is given.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @Ashish25,

I see you have used UART component and are expecting communication with HC-05. I suggest you go through our UART code example(CE) for PSoC5LP - [CE document ] [CE zip file].

I see that you haven't enabled global interrupts. You can do that by using the following macro:

CyGlobalIntEnable;

The "RX - On Byte Received" interrupt source is active in your project. You may want to utilize it by writing an ISR - refer to the code example for more details.

Regards,
Nikhil

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @Ashish25,

I see you have used UART component and are expecting communication with HC-05. I suggest you go through our UART code example(CE) for PSoC5LP - [CE document ] [CE zip file].

I see that you haven't enabled global interrupts. You can do that by using the following macro:

CyGlobalIntEnable;

The "RX - On Byte Received" interrupt source is active in your project. You may want to utilize it by writing an ISR - refer to the code example for more details.

Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes