PSoC 5LP Interfacing SPI EEPROM

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Kronos
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello dear community,

I want to start a tiny project where I want to interface a PSoC 5LP Kit with an external SPI EEPROM. It shouldn't be a big issue to find an example project as starting point but it seems like things got a bit complicated since Infineon overtook cypress 🙂

What do you think which example project I could use?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello @Kronos 

We don't have an exact code example demonstrating interfacing PSoC 5LP with SPI EEPROM. I believe that according to your requirement you want to configure PSoC 5LP as SPI Master which will used for writing, reading and configuring the external SPI EEPROM.

I have the attached code examples for PSoC 5LP SPI Master and slave that you can use as a reference for transferring data from SPI Master to SPI Slave.

You will need to edit the code example to transfer the data as per your requirement.

Best Regards
Ekta

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello @Kronos 

We don't have an exact code example demonstrating interfacing PSoC 5LP with SPI EEPROM. I believe that according to your requirement you want to configure PSoC 5LP as SPI Master which will used for writing, reading and configuring the external SPI EEPROM.

I have the attached code examples for PSoC 5LP SPI Master and slave that you can use as a reference for transferring data from SPI Master to SPI Slave.

You will need to edit the code example to transfer the data as per your requirement.

Best Regards
Ekta

0 Likes