PSoC 5LP FreeRTOS

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
CaDu_3933941
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hi all,

Could someone please offer a good tutorial on how to port the FreeRTOS library onto the CY8C5888LTI-LP097 microcontroller? I was given one previously, however I was missing one file.

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello,

Here are some references:

It explains how you can port FreeRTOS for PSoC4 devices. All the steps are similar for PSoC5 as well. Just note that you need to use the      files in the ARM_CM3 folder instead of ARM_CM0.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello,

Here are some references:

It explains how you can port FreeRTOS for PSoC4 devices. All the steps are similar for PSoC5 as well. Just note that you need to use the      files in the ARM_CM3 folder instead of ARM_CM0.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes
Len_CONSULTRON
Level 9
Level 9
Beta tester 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

CaDu,

FreeRTOS has already been ported to the PSoC5LP.   I've used this port many times.

There are a number of examples with FreeRTOS.   There are also a number of discussions in the PSoC5LP forum as well as a few KBAs on this topic.

If you look to the right of this message box you should see a column named "More Like This"

In the column are links to other potentially related topics such as: PSOC 5LP FreeRTOS

Len

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."
0 Likes
WaMa_286156
Level 5
Level 5
First comment on blog 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

I created a very small, easier to use port of FreeRTOS to PSOC5, hosted on the CY8CKit-059 board.

It is available at https://github.com/wmaxfield/FreeRTOS-Minimal

0 Likes