PSoC 1 opamps Information request

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
EmDr_1490911
Level 2
Level 2
First like received 5 questions asked 5 replies posted

This question continues the thread PSoC 1 analog subsections Information request , in which I asked information about the SC (Switched Capacitor) blocks components. I'm developing simulation models for the analog blocks in PSoC1 devices for my PhD thesis. I kindly ask if you could provide me information about:

• The output impedance of the main operational amplifier inside SC blocks.
  • On the other hand, about the specs of those opamps. Are the same for the opamps in the core of CT (Continous Time) blocks. In other words, are the same opamps for both kinds of analog configurable blocks?
0 Likes
1 Solution
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello Emmanuel,

The type of op amps used in the SC / CT blocks are the same.

Thanks, and regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SampathS_11

Hello Emmanuel,

I am answering your first question here. We know that the output impedance of the internal op-amp is high. We are OK with it, since this op amp need not drive any loads. Hence this parameter has neither been measured nor modeled. You can use 10kΩ as the model for the purposes of your thesis.

Thanks,

Sampath

SampathS_11

Hello Emmanuel,

The type of op amps used in the SC / CT blocks are the same.

Thanks, and regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

Thank you so much Sampath samp. The information you provided me helps me a lot to finish the simulation model.

We have presented a short preliminar work about it on this year's Argetinian Symposium of Embedded Systems (SASE 2018). Quite soon i'll be uploading to the Cypress Developer Community this article (in spanish) and a translation to english.

0 Likes