PSOC5 BOOTLOADER

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

When I use bootloader,I always got "Bootload Failed with Error Code: 0x04003" from host application GUI.

What does 0x04003 mean?Is there an error code table?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The project which you attached is a bootloader project. For bootloading, you need a bootloadable project. Once you build the bootloadable project, you can pass the generated cyacd file from the Host application after entering the device in bootloader mode and the new firmware gets bootloaded. I don't find any issues with the Bootloader. Can you share your bootloadable project also?

Also - you can check: 

AN68272 - PSoC® 3, PSoC 4, PSoC 5LP, and PSoC Analog Coprocessor UART Bootloader

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an68272-psoc-3-psoc-4-psoc-5lp-and-psoc-analo...

You may try the sample project provided with this AN and see if you are successful in bootloading.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is my project!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The project which you attached is a bootloader project. For bootloading, you need a bootloadable project. Once you build the bootloadable project, you can pass the generated cyacd file from the Host application after entering the device in bootloader mode and the new firmware gets bootloaded. I don't find any issues with the Bootloader. Can you share your bootloadable project also?

Also - you can check: 

AN68272 - PSoC® 3, PSoC 4, PSoC 5LP, and PSoC Analog Coprocessor UART Bootloader

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an68272-psoc-3-psoc-4-psoc-5lp-and-psoc-analo...

You may try the sample project provided with this AN and see if you are successful in bootloading.

0 Likes