PSOC creator not assigning pins

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

After designing my schematic to be programmed into my PSOC CY8CKIT-049-42xx, I attempted to build the program. a month ago, when I tried to build the program it built and assigned all the analog placements correctly. however, now when I attempted to build the same design with minor modifications (I deleted a pin), the program wont build and the notice I get is "A (re)build is required to use the analog device editor. Unable to load the necessary information from the cyfit file. Partial/wrong data will be displayed until this has been resolved." how can I solve this problem? no errors are reported in the build either.

Thank you,
Jeff

0 Likes
2 Replies
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Did you try a clean and build ?

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did, however because I was under a time constraint I tried to figure a way around the problem. the clean and build did not work, but when an op amp in my design was switched to the PSOC CY8CKIT-049-42xx, and connected to the -059-, it was able to assign pins. not sure why this error occurred but this was my solution around it. thank you for your time.

Jeff

0 Likes