Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
joel_4789771
Level 2
Level 2
5 sign-ins Welcome! First solution authored

I am using PSOC 5LP -059 kit as a high resolution A/D acquisition System ( 20 bits A/D converter). But finally I will send all this information using wifi so I propose to use CY8CPROTO-062-4343W kit as wifi function. Some questions are raised:

- How to connect both things : I2C, UART...Any example, application note.

- I should mix two development platforms: PSOC Creator (PSOC 5LP) and Modus toolbox (PSOC 6 and wifi). Any recommendation in advance, or example/app notes?.

- Could all this be done easier?. For example any wifi module (just wifi) to be connected to PSOC 5LP -059 kit ( I saw examples for kit -050, but not for -059).

Many thanks in advance...

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi joel_4789771​,

You can check out the code examples for UART, I2C, and other protocols and other AnyCloud based examples to send data over WiFi. All the code examples are available here - GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/Code-Examples-for-ModusToolbox-Software: This ReadMe links to all av...

Hope this helps,

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Rakshith

Hi joel_4789771​,

You can check out the code examples for UART, I2C, and other protocols and other AnyCloud based examples to send data over WiFi. All the code examples are available here - GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/Code-Examples-for-ModusToolbox-Software: This ReadMe links to all av...

Hope this helps,

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
Rakshith

I also found these discussions that might help -

Wifi for 5LP

https://www.cypress.com/comment/275996

Regards,