Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

SlavaB
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked
Level 2

Hello,

Today when I tried to reprogram the CCG5 device with MiniProg 4, PSoC Programmer updated Miniprog4 FW. After this update (I can't say that because of this update) I am unable to program the CCG5 and receive the following error message:

| FAILED! PSoC device is not acquired! Check connection of the chip to the programmer

However, when I try to connect to DMC,  the device is acquired properly. Please help!

Regards,

Slava

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
Moderator 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

This query is similar to the GitHub issue created. Adding link to the GitHub issue here for reference - After upgrade to FW 2.21.1005 MiniProg4 cannot acquire CCG5 devices.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SlavaB
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked
Level 2

Downgrading FW to 2.10.878 (https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/Firmware-loader) solved this issue.

0 Likes
Rakshith
Moderator 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

This query is similar to the GitHub issue created. Adding link to the GitHub issue here for reference - After upgrade to FW 2.21.1005 MiniProg4 cannot acquire CCG5 devices.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes