How do I have both an EZI2C Slave and a standard I2C block?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RoBo_1072491
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Standard I2C Slave block functioning, but need to add Capsense and Capsense Tuner. Tuner requires an EZI2C Block, but I get a placement error when trying to compile.

I really do not want to rewrite my functioning I2C Slave code to use the EZI2C block.

Is the only way to get multiple I2C ports with the EZI2C primary and secondary addressing?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

We face similar situation often in CapSense  application design, if cannot add one more EzI2C block in project and assign another pair of pins for it, you'd better create a new project specially used for CapSesne tuning and then import the CapSense tuning data into current project.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

We face similar situation often in CapSense  application design, if cannot add one more EzI2C block in project and assign another pair of pins for it, you'd better create a new project specially used for CapSesne tuning and then import the CapSense tuning data into current project.

0 Likes