Custom User Module From Scratch

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
WaSI_2022226
Level 1
Level 1

I have a project that needs a specific logic. The standard user modules can't do what I want.

I need to build a custom user module from scrath, but there's no knowledge material about this. Could someone help regarding this subject?

Thanks.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum.

You cannot put properties into a component that the "normal" design cannot provide. Components are just a shortcut for a repeated design.

Creating components for PSoC1 is something complicated, did you already consider using a PSoC4 or PSoC5 ?

Bob

0 Likes
WaSI_2022226
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Bob.

Thanks for your support. When I readed about PSoC I thinked that it was like a microcontroller with a PLD inside, so I could make any change in PSoC PLD and integrate with PSoC microcontroler. But seems that Digital Resourcer PSoC1 are closed to end user. PSoC1 is perfect to my project because I need few IO, the PSoC4 and PSoC5 has many pinouts.

Do you know how to access DBB resources of PSoC1?

Thanks.

0 Likes
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

You can find information about the digital blocks in the Technical Reference Manual.In this manual you can find information on Digital Blocks in Section 17 starting on page 335.

0 Likes