CY8CKIT-050B Kit Software

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Shihab
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

The installation wizard starts when I tried installing "CY8CKIT050BSetupOnlyPackage", but I am getting a message box telling "Prerequisite are missing for PSoC 5LP Development kit". When I clicked "Yes" to download the prerequisites, it takes me to the webpage where I can find the required downloads. Can you please points me to the required files for me to install the prerequisites for CY8CKIT-050B Kit.

0 Likes
1 Solution
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @Shihab 

Please go to the following links to download PSoC Creator and PSoC Programmer:

PSoC Creator

PSoC Programmer

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
LeoMathews

Hi @Shihab 

Can you please refer to this document: PSoC 5LP Development Kit Guide section 2.3 for installing the prerequisites for CY8CKIT-050B kit?

LeoMathews_0-1678385410023.png

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes
Shihab
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I can't use the DVD for installation because there is no DVD drive support in our organization. Can I get the online download link for prerequisite softwares?. Installation using "CY8CKIT050BSetupOnlyPackage" doesnt work in my case. Request your support to setup the Development kit for use. Thanks!

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @Shihab 

Please go to the following links to download PSoC Creator and PSoC Programmer:

PSoC Creator

PSoC Programmer

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @Shihab  ,

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes