CY8C20637-24L0X (PSoC1) Register Reference Guide

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NXTY_Inoue
Level 3
Level 3
Distributor - NEXTY (Japan)
5 likes given First like given First like received

Hi,community

I would like to get the Register Reference Guide for CY8C20637-24L0X (PSoC1).
It's an old product, but we need to check the CapSense work of this device by accessing the device's registers.
So we would like you to provide the address of the register and a description of each bit-field.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Arpit_S
50 likes received 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @NXTY_Inoue ,

These registers are not provided to the public as they are proprietary and reveal the IP's internal working. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you are trying to achieve using these registers. Note that we have low-level APIs that read out most of the information measured by the hardware and you can check them out in the middleware API documentation. 

Thanks!
Kind regards

Arpit Srivastav

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Arpit_S

Hi @NXTY_Inoue ,

Can you please confirm if the part number is correct? 

Kind Regards

Arpit Srivastav

0 Likes
Arpit_S

Hi @NXTY_Inoue ,

These registers are not provided to the public as they are proprietary and reveal the IP's internal working. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you are trying to achieve using these registers. Note that we have low-level APIs that read out most of the information measured by the hardware and you can check them out in the middleware API documentation. 

Thanks!
Kind regards

Arpit Srivastav

0 Likes