touchpad using 2 finger

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
shilpasonone04
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 questions asked

I am working on project of touchpad. My one finger using cursor move and click are completed. But now I am facing problem for scrolling using one and two finger and Zoom IN /Zoom Out. So please suggest me.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hari
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi @shilpasonone04 

Can you please describe the issue you are facing? We have support for gestures built-in to the CapSense component and you can use the same for your application. 

Hari_0-1645601764314.png

You need to enable the required gesture and you can get the same in the application code as well. Please refer to the component datasheet for a brief description of the parameters that you need to set. 

Best regards, 
Hari

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Hari
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi @shilpasonone04 

Can you please describe the issue you are facing? We have support for gestures built-in to the CapSense component and you can use the same for your application. 

Hari_0-1645601764314.png

You need to enable the required gesture and you can get the same in the application code as well. Please refer to the component datasheet for a brief description of the parameters that you need to set. 

Best regards, 
Hari

0 Likes