psoc4 power on detection

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
saurabh
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

Community,

I've been working on psoc4 mcu (CY8C4245AXI-483). I've been facing the following two major issues:

1. The cypress mcu's uart is connected to external MCU's uart. When I power on the device, cypress mcu goes into non-responsive state. Neither it detects any touch nor it transmits through its uart but at same instant, the cypress rx receives data and performs function as declared in the code. I found a temporary solution to this by adding a delay of 5 seconds as a first instruction after int main(). Can anyone let me know the possible reason why this might be happening?

2. On power up, as soon as the infinite function starts running, initially the capsense undergoes false detection on certain keys. How could this be resolved?

Any relevant suggestion is appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @saurabh,

The thread was locked due to inactivity for a long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Can you please provide us with a short example so that we can check for your error. Use Creator -> File -> Create Workspace Bundle

Bob

0 Likes
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @saurabh,

The thread was locked due to inactivity for a long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes