notification is not enabiling

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
sepe_4155661
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am working with a custom service that advertises the data from sensors and when client connects to the peripheral it can subscribe to the notifications. The advertising part of the projects works fine. The problem I am having is with notification. Once the connection is establish, if I don't have any flag checks for the notification, and I just call the  CyBle_GattsNotification(), then in the CySmart phone app  it works fine, but in the Ionic app, that my team is developing, it gets the error "attribute could not be found" after  10 seconds of listening to the notifications. However, if I do checks to make sure the notify flag has been triggered, then no notification are sent. I am new to psoc and I will be grateful for any help. I have attached the project.

Thanks,

Sergio

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello Sergio,

Please refer to the attached modified project. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Yugandhar

Hello Sergio,

Could you please let us know what is the version of your Android phone ?

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes
lock attach
Yugandhar

Hello Sergio,

Please refer to the attached modified project. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes
lock attach

Yugandhar,

Thank you for you help. The solution work. I have attached a solution I came up to.

0 Likes