hello im devlope capacitive touch panel for home wall switch, i also make this with remote controle, im used rc5 protocol for the remote control the touch panel and my firmwear almost done but i want make the universel remote control by this rc5 remote co

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Vait_4122196
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome!

hello im devlope capacitive touch panel for home wall switch, i also make this with remote controle, im used rc5 protocol for the remote control the touch panel and my firmwear almost done but i want make the universel remote control by this rc5 remote control, because in my touch panel i programme fix switch of the remote, but its so defficut for instalation in home because there is so many porogramm bulit for each touch panel for all home,thats so complicated for me and costomer , so i want to make the universal fearmwear for the my touch panel, example- ones a costemer touch any button for 5 sec and more and after they switch any button of remote so the switch set on perticular button , thats way its so easy for me and costomer also, but i trie for this firmwear devloped but i dot do this, so i want help from thats type firmewear devloper or get any hint from him , so give me any suggetion or tips for this type firmweare, pls repay to me as soon as fast posible, thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
BragadeeshV
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi Vait_4122196​,

Please let us know if we have understood your question. You need to detect if a button was pressed for more than 5 seconds and perform some task based on it. If this is your requirement you can use the following article:

Measuring Duration of CapSense Button Press Using SysTickTimer - KBA226863

Regards,

Bragadeesh

Regards,
Bragadeesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply