.cydsn file is missing when building a bootloading example program for cy8ckit-049-41xx

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TiMi_264191
Level 4
Level 4
25 sign-ins First comment on blog 10 sign-ins

Hello,

Example code for cy8ckit-049-41xx does not build. I did update the components. I had to manually replace the bootloader component. However I still get 2 errors because the pathname does not exist for "Bootloadable Blinking LED.cydsn". The error code is pft.M0086

There are other files in that folder(pathname in error message) but nothing with cydsn extension. Building it multiple times did not generate it.

I could sure use a hint or two. 

Thank you

Tim Miner

Tim Miner
0 Likes
1 Solution
Alakananda_BG
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi,

Please find below the example code for for CY8CKIT-049-41xx.

You should extract the files from the zip folder below and open it in PSoC Creator.

Regards

Alakananda

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Alakananda_BG

Hi,

Can you please share your project so that we can debug and find out the issue.

Regards

Alakananda
0 Likes

Hello Alakananda,

I am sorry but I don't know how. Please give me instructions to do that (or a link to these instructions) and tell me what file extension you are looking for.  Everything I've tried so far results in a message that says "The file type(.xxxxx) is not supported. Valid file types are....."

Note that I installed the example code for CY8CKIT-049-41xx and am trying to run that. Creator loads it as a Workspace with 2 projects. I note that several Components are old and I update them via the updater in the Project menu. Top Design for the first project shows a message in RED with the component labeled 

Bootloadable v1.30.... and after that, I remain confused. I did try this on my other Windows computer with the same results. I have also tried downloading the example code via the new MS browser... same results.

Tim Miner
0 Likes
Alakananda_BG

Hi,

Please find below the example code for for CY8CKIT-049-41xx.

You should extract the files from the zip folder below and open it in PSoC Creator.

Regards

Alakananda
0 Likes