cycble module custom Bluetooth profile

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PaHe_1325231
Level 3
Level 3
First like given

Hi everyone 

i have built a custom pcb with cycble module connected to a bme280 over i2c. If I program the BLE module with a sample 'findme' program, all works well as in on my iOS device running cysmart I can see and interact with device. However if I make my own custom Bluetooth profile, I can never get it to show in cysmart. Now I know it is down to my configuration but I just can't get a custom config to work to show the temp/pressure/humidity from the bme280? Anyone any help maybe a working custom config? I just can't get me head around configuring this feature of the cycble module

thank you in advance for any help

regards

paddy

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm, the one on github shows code in the main.c file: https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE/blob/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day031_Dig...

My guess is that you lost the original along the way somewhere. Try downloading and extracting the project directly from the github folder. From what I'm seeing the project is complete on the github website.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies