cyble-022001 3d model

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Dirk_6716
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hello,

I checked the 3d model files for the CyBle-022001 in '3D MODEL FILES FOR EZ-BLE/EZ-BT MODULES - KBA218122 '. I checked the STEP file and the IGES file. However, the models are colorless(all grey). Can this be updated?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

The 3D model file of CyBle-022001 looks good. We will get the 3D model image of module with the silver colored shield as an end product, as shown in attached image.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Yugandhar

Hello JiMi_3706716,

Could you please let me know which tool you are using ? Could you please check with some other software tools ?

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

In the STEP file folder for the CyBLe-022001 model, there is a file called error. I tried opening the STEP files on Fusion 360, and online 3D model viewing websites to verify the color. I also opened the SolidWorks files using SolidWorks and got errors that some files were missing. On SoldWorks, I also got a gray color model. The bottom side is green, but the top side is gray.

0 Likes
Yugandhar

Hello,

Could you please send me the screenshot of the error which you got. SolidWorks software can be used to view the 3D Model for this module .

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

Hello, I can open the file. However, the color of the module is silver/gray

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Yugandhar

Hello,

The 3D model file of CyBle-022001 looks good. We will get the 3D model image of module with the silver colored shield as an end product, as shown in attached image.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes