cy8c4014PVI-422 HSSP with cy8c4014LQI-422

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
suno_285741
Level 3
Level 3
10 sign-ins 10 replies posted First solution authored

Hello

I had tried HSSP using cy8c014LQI-422.

I'm stuck in DeviceAcquire() function.

I had compared my firmware waveform and cy3295 ttbridge waveform.

my firmware wave form shape is same but toggle frequency is 3 times slower than waveform of cy3295 ttbridge kit generate. 

Is there waveform timing diagram for HSSP?

I attached my project file.

Best Regards,

Sunghun noh

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi Sunghun, 

Apologies for the delay in response. Can you please let me know the programming frequency that you are getting when using your project? Please note that the recommended minimum frequency of the SWDCK clock is 1.5 MHz. Also please ensure that you have calculated the HSSP timeout parameters appropriately. Refer to the Calculating HSSP Timeout Parameters section in the PSoC® 4 Programming Using an External Microcontroller (HSSP) Application Note. As the device is not getting acquired, the issue could be because of the DEVICE_ACQUIRE_TIMEOUT. Can you please let me know the value of the DEVICE_ACQUIRE_TIMEOUT that you have used? Please try setting it to 10 ms and check if that helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
suno_285741
Level 3
Level 3
10 sign-ins 10 replies posted First solution authored

attatched My project File

0 Likes
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi Sunghun, 

Apologies for the delay in response. Can you please let me know the programming frequency that you are getting when using your project? Please note that the recommended minimum frequency of the SWDCK clock is 1.5 MHz. Also please ensure that you have calculated the HSSP timeout parameters appropriately. Refer to the Calculating HSSP Timeout Parameters section in the PSoC® 4 Programming Using an External Microcontroller (HSSP) Application Note. As the device is not getting acquired, the issue could be because of the DEVICE_ACQUIRE_TIMEOUT. Can you please let me know the value of the DEVICE_ACQUIRE_TIMEOUT that you have used? Please try setting it to 10 ms and check if that helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes