bluetooth transmit and receive

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Am using PSoC4 BLE. In mob the datas can be received using bluetooth HC05 but can't be transmitted from mob to PC through bluetooth .What is the reason for this?   
0 Likes
1 Solution
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Well, there are the EZ-BLE modules that have a PRoC4 BLE in them. You can also get them on a small breakout board.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

pls hlp me

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8

Whatever "mob" is: PSoC4 is using Bluetooth LE (BLE) exclusively, whereas the HC-05 module is using the older Bluetooth 2.x standard only. They are not compatible with each other.

Anonymous
Not applicable
        Thank-you.. Could you please say other Bluetooth module instead of HC-05!! My application is optical heart rate monitor...   
0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8

Well, there are the EZ-BLE modules that have a PRoC4 BLE in them. You can also get them on a small breakout board.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Thank-you... I ll try by EZ-BLE..   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is the difference between psoc4ble and psoc4m series?

could you please send me the schematic diagram of CY8C4247AZI-M485 ??

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can i use psoc4 M series kit (CY8C4247AZI-M485) instead of psoc 4 ble (CY8C4247LQI-BL483)kit??

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The BLE PSoCs have got a Bluetooth Low Energy interface which the PSoC4-M does not have.

send me the schematic diagram of CY8C4247AZI-M485 Probably not. But there is a datasheet. The reason for the "missing" schematic is: When designing the project using the Creator software you are creating the schematic for your project. So there is nothing to present beforehand. Moreover some chip intern blocks can be configured for many different purposes and lastly you may even define your own components with their own schematic.

Bob

Anonymous
Not applicable
        I want to do an example projet(optical heart rate monitor) of psoc4 ble . so which psoc4 ble kit I want to buy???? Which will be the suitable one for this application??   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The CY8CKIT-042BLE will be the best to start with.

Bob

Anonymous
Not applicable
        Thank-you:)   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        thankyou:)   
0 Likes