Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
ZiSh_3434191
PSoC™ 4
I'm working with the CYBLE Pioneer Kit.  I'm trying to switch between two different connection intervals.  The purpose is to change modes, between hig... Show More
AIElegatec
PSoC™ 4
I wrote almost 10000 lines of code and everything was working fine, but recently I created a new array of 16 chars, and if I access it the program han... Show More
arthurliu
PSoC™ 4

Hi

我们有没有关于汽车门把手相关的成功案例分享,有没有相关资料。

jhon6
PSoC™ 4
Setting up your MIS webmail account on an iPhone involves configuring the email settings on the device. The exact steps can vary depending on the emai... Show More
M_GEREZ
PSoC™ 4
Hello. With CYBLE-202011 module a project made in PsoC-3.3; I need to convert it to CYBLE-202007 module. As a first step, I must compile the project i... Show More
loop_y0u
PSoC™ 4
Hi Community, Simple Question :  I have a .cyacd file and currently looking at Bootloader Host code to understand how it takes all the data into the P... Show More
Yacobh
PSoC™ 4
Hello, The Bootloader is defined as Dual-Application. I want to upgrade the image applications through UART and cyflash. Upgrading of the Application1... Show More
shge_4395051
PSoC™ 4
Hello I added the "ble upgradeable stack" to my application.    I trigger the OTA event using a characteristic.  Everything works fine!   I do have on... Show More
esill3
PSoC™ 4
I have a CY8C4246PVI-DS402 that I am using to control a LIN module based on an input trigger. The input trigger comes form a NC solid-state relay. Whe... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy