Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

GaMc_293196
PSoC™ 4
PSoC4a will  be coming in 28pin SSOP!    Will it be available in 28pin dip to upgrade my DIP CY8C29466 designs?    How to enable PSoC4 in Creator 2.2? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        PSoC4 Flash writes and reads are very much similar to that much similar to that in PSoC3/5.Here is a simple project.    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
For PSoC 4, we do not have a Vref Component. So you cannot directly connect any internal voltage as a comparator input. But an internal IDAC is availa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
A very interesting feature for PSOC4, just wondering what application could be used beside the UART that's being mentioned.    http://www.cypress.com/?rID=81383 Show More
himc_284346
PSoC™ 4
 In stop mode all GPIO pins will be frozen. Can I change the pin status, after waking up from stop mode by a wake up reset? Show More
himam_31
PSoC™ 4
 Unlike the LEDs present in CY8CKIT-030 and CY8CKIT-050, in PSoC 4 Pioneer kit , 'zero' has to be written to the LED pins inorder to turn on the LED. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,         For your information, the Die Temperature component's API in PSoC4 (DieTemp_CountsTo_Celsius()) might return incorrect value in few of... Show More
himc_284346
PSoC™ 4

I want to connect 4 SPI slaves to PSoC4 CY8C42 family device. Is it possible?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everybody,    Another difficult question...    Does the PSOC4 support LIN bus? PSOC Creator does not have the LIN component for the PSOC4 device, b... Show More
SampathS_11
PSoC™ 4
 With this diagram, it is possible to quickly figure out what is possible on the PSoC4 Analog subsystem. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy