Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PrMa_264311
PSoC™ 4
 I have recently run into an issue with the debugger. Over half of the time I try to run my  program within a debugging session, the processor fails t... Show More
PrMa_264311
PSoC™ 4
I have a piece of code that is continuously calculating a program CRC by scanning the PSoC4 program space. The initial CRC is calculated on the first ... Show More
FeZH_293666
PSoC™ 4
 A PDM Algorithm Based On Addition                 This algorithm is described in my Chinese blog “A PWM Algorithm For Software And Hardware Realized ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've created eagle part footprints for PSOC4 devices so I'm posting them in case it saves someone a few minutes.    The footprints have a bit enlarged... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I plan to use a PSoC4 in a ROS (robot operating system) environment. Ideally, I'll use the ROS catkin build system to generate some of the source file... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi there,    I am new to PSoC4 platform...Can anyone tell me if there are any limitations/constraints in PSoC 4 (similar to a lower max CPU clock in ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
A client has asked me to redesign a hardware design to be Arduino Compatible (specifically for the PSoC 4, but also in general).    Is there anything ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Trying to complie attached project and I am getting the warning (in the subject). I have searched and Internet Info says that I am missing a h... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 4
Although under the System-tab in creator one may define some space for the heap malloc() does not become initialized correctly as it is the case for P... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Newbie here... Hey, I have been fooling around with the controls on PSOC4 I2C bus. I was expecting to be able to RX/TX at 4K. Playing around w... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy