Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
I am having loads of trouble getting the ADC working on my PSoC 4 Pioneer board..    The values coming out of it are all wrong.. I am feeding in 3.9V ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        I just upgraded to 3.0 should PSOC 2.2 be removed? If so what is best way?    Show More
BEJI_294156
PSoC™ 4
Can PSOC4 be applied in thermal couple temperature device? Because of there is only 2 OP. We need to do the sample with differenctial mode. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Just a quick question.    I am using one of the new CY8CKIT-042 PSoC4 Pioneer Kits.     There are some things that I am not able to get working on it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This one may be a simple question to answer. I am interested in generating tones, much like notes on a piano, that I can use in a program that I am wr... Show More
DiBr_284171
PSoC™ 4
After purchasing three Pioneer kits (early summer) I needed a better way to quickly prototype projects. This included having an LCD display and a brea... Show More
PrMa_264311
PSoC™ 4
 Before I brick any of my devices, does anyone have thoughts on self writing of flash with security enabled? I don't want anyone to hack my device, bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 What can we do to test linearity (INL) of 12bit SAR ADC with sinusoidal signal source which has only 10bit DAC ?    Simply put how can i increase lin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I'm working in a project where I need to connect sensors with diferent interfaces, but I would like to use the same connector for all of them ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,    I'm trying to blink an LED to learn about PSoC, using Pioneer Kit, and Creator 3.0.    I know there are easier ways to do this...    I'm us... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy