Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How can i control the control bit of a tristate buffer ? tried connecting an output to it but keeps giving me an error. "Terminals "FM_PWM.oe_0,LM_PWM... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Can some one help me in using UART in Deep Sleep mode?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for this problem.  I need to record the analog voltage level for 2048 pixels on a linear sen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I'm having some troubles with reading data out of a linear sensor.   I'll be posting later about the ADC step, but I need to figure out s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
SysTick feature is supported in Cortex M0 and hence can be used in PSoC4 as  system tick interrupt to control task switching.                SysTick i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I am fairly new to watchdog and brownout detection. I have a prototype project running on a PSoC 4, and in the case of a brown out I have to b... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
So I am trying to recreate the code in this application note (I can't find the link to the actual project)        I have read through all the PWM data... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
I noticed that there are Altium libraries for the PSoC3/5LP but couldn't see one for the 4.    For my upcoming project I am planning on using the chip... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hello. I'm working with I2C. And I found next discrepancy: In SCB datasheet on page 21, in description of function SCB_I2CMasterReadByte(uint3... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
I am having loads of trouble getting the ADC working on my PSoC 4 Pioneer board..    The values coming out of it are all wrong.. I am feeding in 3.9V ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy