Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 4
        Hi, I need to interface a 3.3V device via UART to PSoC4, which is supplied with 5V. The 3.3V device will accept 5V input on it's Rx line. The ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi to all,                  Can any one suggest me PSoC 4 Specifications to purchase for a laboratory purpose to teach to college students.    Thanks... Show More
GaMc_293196
PSoC™ 4
 Re 28pin ssop parts    Char LCD needs 7 pins on a port but both port2 and port0 only have 6 pins.    If R/W is not used then Char LCD can be done wit... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
I want to have a file called interrupts.c and I want to just have my interrupt in it without any of the other generated code which PSoC creator makes ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Averaging Mode This parameter sets how the averaging mode operates. If the accumulate option is selected, each ADC result is added to the sum and all... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Initial info:    . ADC scanns 4 channels, one with single range detect, 2 with dif mode    .conversion triggered by software (ADC_startConv...) 4 samp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi, can somebody tell me if is it possible to use 1 Wire Library in PSoC Creator 3.0? I want to use Temperature Sensor ds18b20. Where can I find this... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
low 5 bits show which channel was scanned. My result is always 2.    Is it bit value or integer.    if bit than there is no room for all 8 channels   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi! I'm a newbie to the world of PSoC and amazing electronics. Im doing a fairly complicated project using PSoC, however I notice that a simple applic... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The proximity sensor feature in my PSOC4 is working exactly like I need for my application.  However,  I'd like to find a way to shield a portion of t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy