Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
    Dear cypress society,         Would you please prepare an application note that explains,    Hot to create our own custom profile and integrate o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        I discovered a VS sample application that works on Windows 8.1 (with a supporting 4.0 Bluetooth LE hardware) and on Windows 8.1 phone. The app... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I was attempting to use snprintf to format floats into strings to print over UART and I ran into two issues.        Issue 1: "Use newlib-nano Float Fo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        When using the function CyBle_GapcConnectDevice to send a connection request to the remote device that has already shut down,no timeout event ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        When Use The API to set the local device name,the advertisement data changed with bug,the Scan response data is not changed.    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I've been trying to download the CySmart PC application but keep getting corrupted executables. The website says that the link was updated today (... Show More
JiGi_284761
PSoC™ 4

Anyone know when these will be available? I cant seem to find any information about it.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I got CY8CKIT-042-BLE from cypress. I try to look for RGB Raw view example code. But i could not find?  Is it available to download? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Are there any plans to offer the cypress PSoC BLE chips as surface mount modules like the well known "BR-LE4.0-D2A" with antenna onboard? Alter... Show More
jizh_296791
PSoC™ 4

Can someone tell what is the different between PSoC4xx7-BLE and CYBL10x6x?

Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy