Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I want to create a GPIO expander on a PSOC4, but not for a serial interface like SPI/I2C. Instead, I want to interface with a 8-bit data b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,              I want to avoid reinventing the wheel; so checking if someone has a version of the OLED library that Adafruit developed for Arduino ... Show More
ThLe_297461
PSoC™ 4
 Hello Folks,    I have a second problem which i think needs a seperate thread.         I got a SSD1306 OLED Display running connected to a PSOC 4.   ... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am working on a project in which I need to implement a Master Device (Pioneer Kit) and a Slave Device (Prototyping Kit) that communicate w... Show More
KaSc_297456
PSoC™ 4
 Hi    Is it possible to locate a tutorial for setting up a BLE connection? Not the configuration for the BLE component and the profiles, but subscrib... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Pleasehelp me understand the op-amp datasheet of psoc-4    The datasheet of PSoC-4 Op-Amp reads:    [1] I_OUT_HI = 10mA (minimum)    max and typ are n... Show More
feme_285141
PSoC™ 4
adc
 problems sending data of adc  and uart :              #include <device.h>                               /* Macro definitions */                      ... Show More
yakhc_286061
PSoC™ 4
I want to use STOP input in PWM mode. Datasheet says that STOP should be available in all modes, but it is not visible.    How can I make use of this ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am having some issues with the emulated EEPROM. I have set it up as a set location in flash memory 0x1a00 using the linker and MYSECTION para... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,                 I completed my project human detection using IR proximity sensor in PSoC.  I used GSM module also. I want to calculate power c... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy