Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I am trying to create a beacon type device that advertises some data once every few seconds.    How do I disable the advertisement timeout?... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I did some Googling about finding the index of a pointer in an array and tried to implement it in my code.  I have been having an issue with i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Is it possible, if the external device can be taken apart to find the correct connections to monitor, that the psoc 4 pioneer kit could be used to mo... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 4
  I have successfully used the iDAC on psoc5.      I was wanting to see what speed I could get out of the PSoC4.      I am trying to get the iDAC rout... Show More
AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I am having two nos PSoC4 Prototype Board (4200) In that i am trying to implement SPI Master - Slave communication.    Board 1 - Added SPI ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi all,               I am sending message from GSM 900 module attached to PSoC 4 Pioneer kit. But I am not getting proper message that I configured ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
     Is there a way to use the PSoC as digital Bus Buffer / Switch?                        I have 2 (optional 4) 8Bit (optional 12Bit) width input por... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    I'm interfacing an SSD1322 OLED controller in 4-wire (SPI + D/C#) mode. I need to be able to set the D/C# signal high or low depen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm looking through the SCB datasheet and API as well as the architecture/registers TRMs and don't see a way to either poll or be notified through an ... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Please varify if the power supply to the PSoC4200 TQFP-44 chip has been connected properly.    (See the attachment)    [1] Do we have to connect the V... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy