Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
ShSh_291626
PSoC™ 4
 Dear All,    I have a trouble, I use emEEPROM to save program variable,    but found that repeated power on / off process emEEPROM data may be lost. ... Show More
ShSh_291626
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    SCB Mode can control RS485 enable pin?    Or there are solutions to deal with the RS485 communication    In addition, I found that SBC pin ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I have been working on getting a hardware solution to single click, double click, and long press detection operational. My thought proce... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I am using PSoC Creator 3.0 with PSoC4 PIONEER KIT.    this sentence:    a=atan2f(b,c);    where a, b and c are floats, gives me this error:    Build... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Have people used the UART on the PSoC 4 in high speed modes (eg, 115200 baud and up) with any success? I'm concerned about the timing tolerances using... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have 3 of these, when they are powered up the status led flashes and it shows up as an HID in device manager, when I program it with kitprog.hex the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I need to figure out how to utilize the capsense hardware in the psoc 4 for liquid level sensing.  There's some information on the more gen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I found that the SWD pins of PSoC 4 cannot be configured as GPIO though this option is present. To configure a SWD pin to function as GPIO we ... Show More
AzGa_264406
PSoC™ 4
I'd ordered the PSOC4 Pioneer Kit and some chips from PSoC 4200 and PSoC 4100 Families on August 30, and 3.5 days later the chips were brought to me.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         Does anyone know if there wil be soon new PSoC 4 devices with more resources and analog capabilities like PGA's, more UDB, more FLASH+R... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy