Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hey all,    I'm working on a project involving reverse-engineering a serial bus. I want to use my PSOC 4 to listen in on a bidirectional serial line ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am new to PSoC4. I am trying to interface GPS http://www.progin.com.tw/mr87_en.htm with PSoC4. I got an example at http://www.element14.com/community/message/141760/l/re-psoc-4-pioneer-kit-community-project089-gps-example#141760... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,    I am using the PSoC 4 to communicate between 3 slaves and 1 master. I have set everything up based on the PSoC 4 SPI documentation. After t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Once I realized that I hadn't blown my opamps, I resumed work on my load cell project - schematic attached.  I am reading voltage values that make so... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have been working with PSoC4 for some time, driving a standard 2 line by 16 char LCD display, using the Character LCD Component which contai... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 hi good morning hope you are well ...    I found this library for use with a pic microcontroller and want to use for psoc but I have not had much luc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello everybody,    i've a problem that i managed to solve, but i couldn't understand whey the solution worked.    when i build my project i get this... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm currently designing a PCB to use CapSense with a 16-pin QFN PSOC 4000, the CY8C4014LQI-421.    For better tuning at a later point I want to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I modified the ADC_Differential_Preamplifer project to work with a PSoC 4 BLE Pioneer Kit and with a load cell as shown in the attached schematic. It ... Show More
BrTe_297846
PSoC™ 4
I'm fairly new to the PSoC architecture so I expect some frustration learing a new part. I've programmed PIC, Intel, Zilog, and Motorola microcontroll... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy