Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

pushekm_21
PSoC™ 4
We've uploaded the first 20 projects in 100 Projects in 100 Days blog series.    All of these projects can be verified using $49 CY8CKIT-042-BLE Bluetooth Low Energy Pioneer Kit... Show More
song_285461
PSoC™ 4
 Hi Everyone. I have a poject use Uart and Control.    My Uart have 3 input RX,  RX - GPS, RX- LCD,  RX- GSM; and 3 output for TX - LCD, TX-GSM,TX-GPS... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i capture audio data through i2s interface,and store audio data to psoc internal flash。but writing flash will impact i2s communication,how can i avoid... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Had USB driver problems with all Cypress Psoc4 development tools (miniprog,pioneer kit, 42 and BLE kits).    None of then working at my Win8.1 desktop... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I am guessing this is something simple I am overlooking, but I am unable to get the ADC to correctly read input voltage values.  See the attac... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am complete with my design, but I have one remaining issue. Please see attached image of the relevant components. Every time I power the board (  PS... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
 As silly as it sounds, I have been fiddling for hours to get my project to read a digital input pin.    The device is a PSOC 4200 (SSOIC-28)    I hav... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 PSoC 4 BLE has an oberver mode that can scan for the nearby advertising devices continuously and show the advertising report and scan response data o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've just realised something about PSoC chips, that they are better than regular UMCs at protecting Intelectual Property ! Or are they? Really interes... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've spent some time today tracking down a bug in the provided UART code.    I have a large (4k) software RX fifo configured in PSoC BLE UART (for RS-... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy