Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Sorry, I just solved my problem while gathering the data to get support but the solution creates another question for me, why does what I explain belo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello All,    I am tring to create a signal generator that produces a 80kHz square wave that I can adjust +/- 1.5kHz in 1 to 2 Hz steps using a poten... Show More
PrMa_264311
PSoC™ 4
I have encountered some puzzling behavior of my CY8C4125. The situation is this. Sometimes I need I2C, sometimes I need to bit-bang the output. This f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The error that I am getting is the following:    ERROR: M0145 '(the pin)' P4 cannot be used for routed connections.    We are trying to use the entire... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm trying to implement a slave board with CY8C4125 (so, without UDB) that comunicate with a master board trough SPI. Obviously the PSoC4 is SPI ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I cannot find on psoc 4 datasheet info about power consumption when in deep-sleep mode and there's just a comparator active with voltage reference (e... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 If I have two SCB UARTs in the project, can I  use all of the following combination?    -COMB1: scb1_uart_rx[0]/tx[0] P3.0/P3.1 for one UART module ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hello, I am trying to do PSoC5LP bootable program work with Pioneer Kit.    I can build a project and write into P5LP,    According to Pione... Show More
PrMa_264311
PSoC™ 4
 I have recently run into an issue with the debugger. Over half of the time I try to run my  program within a debugging session, the processor fails t... Show More
PrMa_264311
PSoC™ 4
I have a piece of code that is continuously calculating a program CRC by scanning the PSoC4 program space. The initial CRC is calculated on the first ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy