Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi all,    is it possible to enable/disable shield of capsense configuration from application in CY8C4100 project? How?        Thanks.. Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to battery back up the time for the PSOC 4 RTC component coming out in Creator 3.2 without b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm using the PSoC 4 CY8CKIT-049 and trying to get the fastest SW pin toggle.    I set all the clocks to the maximum of 48MHz, and set TestPin to ... Show More
rola_264706
PSoC™ 4
I just received the new CYBLE-022001-00 module and I wanted to try a project example. PRoC_BLE_CapSense_Slider_LED.  It will not rebuild in PSOC 3.2  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I need about 10 pieces of the 18 pin CYBLE-022001-00 package.    Boards were laid out before new package was announced.    Can anyone help? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello                            I have  Psoc 4  KIt.  recentally I have done LED, LCD based  Project. Now I want to interface ds1307 with LCD. I look... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    is it possible to wire the PSoC4BLE in a way, that the fixed Timer/Counters are running with LFCLK?    Background: I need a (really) low power ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello                           I have  Psoc 4  KIt.  recentally I have done LED, LCD based  Project. Now I want to interface ds1307 with LCD. I looke... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In my design, the battery (the capacity is 50mAh) is always feed into the the pSoC4 BLE.    When an user touch the device, the pSoC4 BLE should power ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi all, I just purchased a Pioneer Kit, and started testing basic connection between the PSoC4 BLE and my laptop and phone.    The connection with th... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy