Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        I just upgraded to 3.0 should PSOC 2.2 be removed? If so what is best way?    Show More
BEJI_294156
PSoC™ 4
Can PSOC4 be applied in thermal couple temperature device? Because of there is only 2 OP. We need to do the sample with differenctial mode. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Just a quick question.    I am using one of the new CY8CKIT-042 PSoC4 Pioneer Kits.     There are some things that I am not able to get working on it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This one may be a simple question to answer. I am interested in generating tones, much like notes on a piano, that I can use in a program that I am wr... Show More
DiBr_284171
PSoC™ 4
After purchasing three Pioneer kits (early summer) I needed a better way to quickly prototype projects. This included having an LCD display and a brea... Show More
PrMa_264311
PSoC™ 4
 Before I brick any of my devices, does anyone have thoughts on self writing of flash with security enabled? I don't want anyone to hack my device, bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 What can we do to test linearity (INL) of 12bit SAR ADC with sinusoidal signal source which has only 10bit DAC ?    Simply put how can i increase lin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I'm working in a project where I need to connect sensors with diferent interfaces, but I would like to use the same connector for all of them ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,    I'm trying to blink an LED to learn about PSoC, using Pioneer Kit, and Creator 3.0.    I know there are easier ways to do this...    I'm us... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi dear PSOC Communutity 😃    I tested CapSense Buttons and got interesting result.    First, I tested one CapSense Button. It worked good. Smart Tu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy