Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How can i control the control bit of a tristate buffer ? tried connecting an output to it but keeps giving me an error. "Terminals "FM_PWM.oe_0,LM_PWM... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Can some one help me in using UART in Deep Sleep mode?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for this problem.  I need to record the analog voltage level for 2048 pixels on a linear sen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I'm having some troubles with reading data out of a linear sensor.   I'll be posting later about the ADC step, but I need to figure out s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
SysTick feature is supported in Cortex M0 and hence can be used in PSoC4 as  system tick interrupt to control task switching.                SysTick i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I am fairly new to watchdog and brownout detection. I have a prototype project running on a PSoC 4, and in the case of a brown out I have to b... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
So I am trying to recreate the code in this application note (I can't find the link to the actual project)        I have read through all the PWM data... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
I noticed that there are Altium libraries for the PSoC3/5LP but couldn't see one for the 4.    For my upcoming project I am planning on using the chip... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hello. I'm working with I2C. And I found next discrepancy: In SCB datasheet on page 21, in description of function SCB_I2CMasterReadByte(uint3... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
I am having loads of trouble getting the ADC working on my PSoC 4 Pioneer board..    The values coming out of it are all wrong.. I am feeding in 3.9V ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy