Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4

Recent discussions

Sort by:
onetwo
PSoC™ 4
Hello I am really struggling to implement a fixed duty (50%), variable frequency pwm output (controlled by a pot).  - I am trying to generate a variab... Show More
rallm
PSoC™ 4

How can I create Two PWM Signals in sync with programmable phase shift.

Bridget
PSoC™ 4
Hi Cypress Developer Community, Customer Support directed me here to determine if there is a recommended substitute for CY8C27543-24AXI . I appreciate... Show More
liuXQ
PSoC™ 4

根据psoc4低功耗例程修改的两个触摸按键的工程,在待机时进入深度睡眠放桌面上只有几十微安的电流,当器件悬空时,待机功耗就上升到一百多甚至到两百多微安的电流。排除了线材和手触碰的影响。只要器件悬空功耗就上升。我想请问一下是哪方面的影响照成的?功耗是使用万用表串联查看的。

Gone
PSoC™ 4
  I am using PSoC4  CY8C4247AZI-M485 to measure 8 currents and i also want to measure a thermistor.  I can not seem to get PSoC to build this is there... Show More
user_2208511
PSoC™ 4
Does CYBLE-022001-00 module passed TUV certification? IF not, what is the tool and guideline about Bluetooth fixed frequency test? Can we use MBT for ... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I later realized that EXTCLK could not be entered into the PLL. Eventually, a crystal oscillator will be connected to the ECO. Regarding the cu... Show More
dparent94
PSoC™ 4
I am using the bootloader host to program the KtiProg to be an oscilloscope/function generator as shown in this project outlined here .  It works well... Show More
MAO
PSoC™ 4

InfineonのMCUシリーズでXMCシリーズとFM3シリーズがありますがPSoCとの用途などの違いは何でしょうか?

Frank_vec
PSoC™ 4
When the project has 4 buttons,There is no Rsv pin;but 5 buttons,there is; The project contains 5buttons,How does this Rsv pin connect in PCB  ?   Tha... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy