Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 So, I'm trying to print numbers of type float to an LCD screen using sprintf, but my screen isn't displaying things properly. I tested sprintf using ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello guys, I have a little doubt:    I planning to buy the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer Kit and I would know if I can use the BLE Pioneer Baseboard to pr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,    The input resistance for the SAR ADC in the PSoC 4 is 2.2KOhms, is this correct?           Just for comparisons the following are the input... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I would like to know how to integrate an oled with the psoc 4 ble . It uses an I2C prototcol so will the pins 3.4 and 3.5 ne sufficient ?    If not p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Which software can we use to open the desing files.????????

ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I have a program that is crashing and ending up in the while loop in CY_NORETURN CY_ISR(IntDefaultHandler).    I thought this was a pretty str... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,              I would like to share this small project that was my first project with a PSoC, it’s a small AM transmitter with a small range bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi all,    Does anyone have an example project of something that would look like this?    UART -> PROC/PSOC BLE -> which connects to BLE slave device... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I have a few projects that have outgrown the memory requirements of the current PSOC 4s.  The CY8C4247AZI in the kit, and even the (presumably... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,     I am new to development on the Cypress PSOC4 BLE module. I am simply trying to set an output pin Logic High for 1 sec and then switch to logi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy