Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using a fast loop to just read the outputs of the SARADC into some TCPWMs. It mostly works, but there are glitches. The glitches are all "full on"... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,    I have seen the following video describing a very useful method of using the switch in the 049-kit to enter into programming mode the 049-K... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How would you go about expanding the number of capsense pins on the Ez Ble module.  Is a solution to communicate with a capsense IC from the  CY8C20XX... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All         I am Trying to Broadcast a single(only one) Packet using Psoc 4 Module in CY8CKIT-042 BLE Kit.         set time out 1Sec (which is m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,    Because I am developing CYBLE-022001-00 for product now and     I find out that there are many template project in PSoC 4 BLE. Use tempalt... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        After a lot of Built and Program actions, once my CY8CKIT-049-4125 board haven't worked. the message after Program action is Communication por... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
 Hello!    I need to install three input switches corresponding to which there are three LEDs that show the status of the switches.    I was certain t... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
 Hello!    Is it ok to route the output of the op-amp (in follower configuration) to the SARMUX internally?    Since the routing is internal, a resist... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
 Is it possible to know the number of macrocells that have been used after a project has been built successfully? Show More
azcypro1
PSoC™ 4
I am using a 4200, and have a switch on P3.5, with a falling edge interrupt.  That works just great when the chip is awake.  But when I put it into de... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy