Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to calculate minimum typical power needed for PRoC to be operate. For this I can list application wise needed power. i.e. power needed for BLE ... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I need to have 16 digital inputs on PSoC4. For that I am planning any two ports having 8-pins each. In PSoC4, ports 0, 1, 2 and 3 have 8-pin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Guys,     I have interfaced ADC to PSOC 4 BLE and reading samples every 1 ms. So after WDT interrupt every 1 ms , adc wakeup and grab data and a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I am new to the PSoC4( Pioneer Kit) development using PSoC Creator. I have built the complete project successfully. But I do not know where... Show More
AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,    At finally the source code and design details of CySmart Spider is available on Hackster.io  https://www.hackster.io/asokfair/cysmartspider... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
I have a USB report structure:    Uint8 Buttons    int16 Xaxis    int16 Y axis         But the compiler assigns 2 bytes for the Unit8 instead of one s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm new to the PSoC products and I'm stuck with a problem while experimenting with the CY8CKIT-049-42xx board.    I'm using the "Bootloadable Blinking... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey folks,    I am working on a project where I am using a custom Service which includes 4 custom characteristics.    Everything works fine but I can'... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
I am having a problem whereby my application code is running really slowly because the device is sleeping during the disconnect interval and not wakin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,     I am using the BLE chip for an application.  I am using it without the development kit. The problem is that, I lose the bluetooth connection ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy