Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4

Recent discussions

Sort by:
haljonat
PSoC™ 4
I have a MiniProg3, trying to get it to connect to PSoC Creator. When I first pulled it out of the box and plugged it in, I followed the steps in the MiniProg3 Program and Debug Guide... Show More
User-6_6-
PSoC™ 4
Is there a clear decoder code for the feature set (XYZ), when selecting a suitable device using Automotive PSoC™ 4 decoder?     Show More
joli_601446
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I've used the PSOC 4 and PSOC 5 and like using the PSOC Creator IDE for code development. I've now stumbled on the GUI generation with the PSOC... Show More
benzhiqiang
PSoC™ 4

I search the website,download the psoc kit,but there is no code example.

I need help ,thank you

Joda6568
PSoC™ 4
Hi I want to make an application to get my notifications from an iphone through psoc 4 ble. I'm subscribing to ANCS service, i get the notifications, ... Show More
Michael_K
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,   I have the following problem: I have two glued boxes which have only 2 free GPIOs and where I have no acceess to the other GPIOs. T... Show More
olto
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Working on a wireless capacitance sensor based on the  CY8C4248LQI-BL583. All components are rated to 85 degC or more. The sensor works fine in ro... Show More
thomasHDSN
PSoC™ 4
Hi, We restart an old project developped with CY8C5568LTI-114 and we want to open the associated project. For the moment, we just want to analyse the ... Show More
JuIn_1625121
PSoC™ 4

CY8C4024FNI-S412(WLCSPパッケージ)の最大リフローサイクル数はいくつでしょうか?

条件などがあれば合わせてご教示いただきたく、よろしくお願いいたします。

liuXQ
PSoC™ 4

使用psoc4000,对设备有低功耗要求,需要对目标识别后延时保持目标,但是延时启动后会增加2ma的功耗,能从哪些方面避免吗